Lifestyle Design is for women who want to live their life to the fullest.
Fill in the application form now to talk to Sarah about how this transformative coaching programme can help you.
Is this you?
Are you lacking in confidence and is this preventing you from living life on your terms?
Are you anxious, emotional and over worked?
Can you remember the last time you weren't just a little tired?
Is stress affecting how you feel, how you think and behave; how confident you feel and your energy levels?
Are you struggling with your self esteem - understanding your true worth and value as a women?
You have no balance – all the things that you once loved doing, you don’t do anymore!
You have lost your sparkle - that special thing that makes you, you!
What does Lifestyle Design Include
Lifestyle Design is an individually tailored 16 week programme to support you get the most out of all aspects of your life: fitness, nutrition, mindset, lifestyle and relationships.
Join me on this incredible 12-week journey as we get clear about the body, mindset, and the lifestyle you ultimately crave – and how to cultivate it.
DURING THIS TRANSFORMATIVE 16 WEEK PRIVATE COACHING PROGRAMME YOU WILL GET
- Four in depth 90 minute private coaching sessions each month
- Weekly accountability checkins
- Coaching support from me via our private group, phone, text or email
- Sixteen weeks of customizable workouts
- Guidance on how to achieve your specific fitness and strength goals
- Homework and journaling activities
- Sixteen weeks of nutritional guidance and consulting to help you learn to eat in a way that fuels your body, celebrates your love of food and fits your lifestyle
- A private, safe, non-judgmental group to share and connect with other women on a similar journey
About Sarah Doyle, the founder of Lifestyle Design.
For 3 1/2 years Sarah was a project manager in one of Irelands leading Universities. She thought she had it all until one day she realised that one of the things she treasured most in life - her sparkle - was gone. She worked incredibly hard to get to that point in her professional and personal life and realising that where she wasn't what she wanted anymore was one the hardest decisions she has ever made.
Now, she is the Owner and co-founder of one of Irelands fastest growing life coaching projects. Sarah is passionate about inspiring you to become curious about your potential. She will guide you and inspire you to reignite your passions and follow your frikin dreams, just like she did!